$ 1,000 per month
Number of Bedrooms:
Washer / Dryer
View & Setting:
On or near a river.
Pots & Pans
This quality constructed home was built between February and October 2010, and is located 2.2 kilometres east from the Coast Highway (from the Banco De Costa Rica – Uvita). From the large, covered pool-side terrace, the home overlooks the Pacific Ocean, Cano Island, The Osa Peninsula and the Village of Uvita. The sunsets are many, gorgeous and free!
Features of the home include:
- Privacy, easy access, close to beaches and the many amenities of the area.
- Swimming pool (approximately 25 ft long) with attached Jacuzzi, Rancho and external shower.
- 2 very large Bedrooms each with a view, king sized beds and Air Conditioning.
- 2 Bathrooms with showers.
- Fully equipped kitchen with exception of dishwasher.
- A large, secure room (bodega) for storing valuables, clothes etc.
- Large and bright central living space – furnished for comfort and convenience.
- Solid wood cabinets with raised panel doors and ample storage drawers.
- “Miles” of granite counter top with an eating bar combined with a five burner stove and oven.
- Laundry room - equipped with washer & dryer.
- Gated Driveway with plenty of parking space.
- Every room has window bars and or security curtains.
- The home can be rented from about Mid April to the end of October or November.
The access to this house is such that a wheelchair can roll right in from the parking area. Once a week housekeeping is included. Housekeeper is on call for extras at renter expense. Grounds & pool maintenance included in price. Owners ask that occupants skim the pool once a day (not a deal breaker)